All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

What weighs 120 pounds




has 7 points, and is in the bed of Daddy's truck??? My deer! WoooHoooo! Finally, success!  OK, here's how it went...

We got to the cabin(s) somewhere around noon. I got Daddy settled in and I took off up the hill to my cabin. All day, looking out one window, scanning, ooking out the other window, scanning. Nothing to see. No movement, no signs of wildlife.

At dusk Daddy called me and said that for the next 20 minutes or so it would be "prime time" for deer. And so it was.......

I promise to give you all the details, but for now, I will just let you see for yourself. I've told this story so many times already I am exhausted and just need sleep. I will gather y thoughts tomorrow and attempt to provide you with an interesting blog. Besides, you know what they say about what a picture is worth.


No comments: