All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Monday, November 17, 2008

The finished product




















was obtained by 8:00 PM. The beginning was Thursday, my first hunting day. The saga ended with processed vinison.

Not to sound like Dr. Suess, but, there were lunches and magazines, glances and grinders, and scraps and scrapes. There were sounds and smells, hooves and tails. There were surprises, and smiles, looking for miles. Cutting and trimming, beginnings, and now endings.

Samantha again came to the rescue and got the wrap-up underway showing me how to trim the shoulders, trim the bones, pack backstrap medalllions, grind and scrape, and all with a smile on her face. She actually delights in all of this and she is very good at it.

It took longer than I expected, but then when doesn't it? Mom and Daddy wound up bringing our supper to us from KFC just as I was loading the finished product which was packed neatly in the cooler, into the bed of Daddy's pickup.

We hadn't had anything to eat since early morning; I had had a bagle, and she had some little something at 8:00 this morning. We were both starved and let me tell you, we inhaled that chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy. Thanks Mom and Daddy.

And now for the pictures and videos. View the photos here and watch the videos on my youtube channel: ladybugapprentice 

Enjoy my experience......










No comments: