All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Celebrating our first year together!

Seriously....I know how cliche it sounds, but really...how time flies!

Tom and I met online. It was St. Patrick's Day, actually. The site? Just Say Hi. It has since changed its name, but I will be eternally grateful that Tom sent me a little St. Patrick's Day good luck!

Jr. and Bobbi have been so good to both of us. We have been so spoiled from lending us their convertible yesterday to taking us out for a celebratory dinner tonight, we feel like celebrities.

I have been such a bawl-bag the past couple of days! You know how you get when pride swells up in you so much that it forces the tears from your eyes even when you try your darndest not to let it happen? That's been me.

I am so happy, it is ridiculous! Tom is every woman's dream! He is so precious! Isn't God good? ALL THE TIME!!!

Until tomorrow.....

A little off........


Tom and Teresa one year ago today.

Tom and Teresa one year later.


L to R Bobbi, Tom, Teresa, Jr.



Our Anniversary Sundae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT A HANDSOME COUPLE AND A HANDSOME COUPLE WITH YOU. THAT FOOD WAS PREPARED FOR A KING AND QUEEN FROM A DREAMLAND MENU.MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH MANY MANY MORE DREAMLAND YEARS TOGETHER. BEST WISHES AND GOD BLESS