All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Life in the fast lane...

Bobbi and Jr. treated us big time when they offered us their Mazda Miata for the day since it was our 1st wedding anniversary!

Literally, tears in my eyes because of the honor and raw thrill that was written all over Tom's face. Obvious dreams were being played out right before my (and now your) eyes. His demeanor and countenance changed. He sat just a little taller, his head held just a little higher, his smile just a little wider.

I'm not sure when the last time Tom drove a manual shift, but I tell you now that he drove like he's never driven an automatic! I was delighted watching him effortlessly down-shift, stop, and then be in sixth gear without hesitation. In fact, I'm suspicious that he actually looked for opportunities to run through the gears--show off! LOL

No comments: