All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a few pix from our Thanksgiving "dinner" at Joan's today at 1:00. Man, this is the way to go!! Whip up a couple of dishes, (I took a potato casserole and a peaches and cream cobbler--both brand new recipes, but believe me, will be made again!) and no dishes to do when it's over! WoooHooo!

Family, friends, and neighbors flanked the booths and tables to full capacity. There was deep fried turkey, spiral sliced ham, sweet potato and pumpkin casserole, cranberry Jello salad, dressing, giblet gravy, potato casserole, green beans w/potatoes, peaches and cream cobbler, and coconut cake. I'm sure I'm missing something, but the point is...there was plenty, and plenty of leftovers.

Everything was yummy and the company was fun, light-hearted, and thankful. Tom asked the blessing over the meal and we ate, talked, and laughed for just under two hours. I think the entire crowd was still there when the group photos were taken.

Enjoy the photos, and enjoy your Thanksgiving!!

A (full) Little Off............







Posted by Picasa

No comments: