All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Meeting our grandbaby and Michael for the first time.

I finally did get a video made of seeing our grandbaby and our future son-in-law for the first time. Much of the video programs I have loaded onto my laptop are totally new to me and can very frustrating when I want to just hop on it and have it work immediately. Strangely, that is not always the way it always works. Well, OK, hardly ever.
Other than being on here somewhat small....yeah, I'd have it full-screen (wink) I rather like it.

You will note that I have edited both the transition between the photos and the photos as well. The variations range from: old photo, older photo, oldest photo, water color, sepia, black and white, gradient gray tones, and some I can't even remember what the names of the special effects. I hope you enjoy it.




Still no word from BeeJays, unfortunately. I understand there is a financial problem elsewhere in the world. Something about a national deficit or something. Hmmmm....whatever. (giggle)
Trust me, I'll keep you posted on any headway I make.

No comments: