All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Justine @ Subway w/maternity clothes

Bobbi and I went to Oklahoma today to take Justine some maternity clothes. She is just over four months along and has a very little "pooch," but I am sure Clayton will be growing by leaps and bound very soon.

We enjoyed our visit, albeit only 1 and 1/2 hours or so. Bobbi got to meet Michael for the first time and made some very positive remarks concerning him, and he and Jus as a couple. They do seem very much in love and quite happy. I am very thankful for that.

I promise to get more photos on here tomorrow, but have got to get some shut-eye for right now.
I do understand that congratulations are in order for my brother, as he was productive in his deer hunting this evening and shot a doe. (Lightweight...it's not a 7 pointer, but hey, it's meat in the freezer, or in his case, jerky. Maybe next year, Jr.) LOL Kidding aside, I'm glad you got something, but I know right about now and early tomorrow morning the real "fun" (NOT!) begins. That, I do not envy!
Posted by Picasa


A Little Off..

No comments: