All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's a good thing

that I like to sit and daydream looking out the window because I sure didn't see any wildlife yesterday.

Daddy and I were out the door headed for the stay-cab before daylight yesterday morning. It was a bit chilly, but overall, it was a great day for deer hunting. Hours later I would re-evaluate that statement.

I had fried an egg--two, actually--for an egg sandwich to enjoy later in the day. Some people can eat just as soon as they roll out of bed. I'm not one of those people. Unless, of course, there are left over brownies. Those I could eat while still in bed.

Now I knew my hunting time would be limited as I had a jewelry party to attend at 4:00 PM.

The whole time we were hunting, we saw nothing. No signs of life at all. 

On the way home I did see a squirrel. Somehow that didn't make up for not seeing any deer. Oh well, tomorrow's another day...

A little off.....



No comments: