All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gotta be smarter than the camera!

I love my not-so-new camera, but there are still a few features about which I am no expert. One of those features is the "customized timer."

Theoretically, one has available to him/herself these choices when it comes to "still" shots: Single shot, 2 second timer, 10 second timer, and the elusive custom timer.

I learn so much more quickly simply experimenting with a gadget. I exhausted my efforts, and battery life on trying to figure this one out before I backed down and pulled out the operator's manual.

Troubleshooting section:Nada. Instructions different from what I had been doing up until that point: Nada.
Supposedly, one can set the delay and number of pictures to have taken. I chose 10 photos (maximum available) and 30 second delay. Humph!

It took all ten of them in about 5 seconds--over and over, and over again as evidenced by the photos below. There may not look like much of a posture/pose difference, and that is due to the fact that it can become somewhat difficult to "strike a pose" ten times in five seconds. So...at least I can set up the scene for you.

Tom and I celebrated out first wedding anniversary a few days ago, November 3rd. We were out of town, so just today were we able to fulfill tradition and cut and eat the first layer of our one year old wedding cake.

Though the photos are less than perfect, we certainly had a blast setting up for the photo op. LOL









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Never got to talk to you today at church, but wanted to wish you a belated Happy Anniversary!
These pictures are precious.
Hope the cake wasn't freezer burned! :]