All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Who's the official sizer???

As in, "Don't worry about the small stuff?" I mean, really, for about four or five days now, the "little stuff" is driving me Bo-Na-Nas!!! 

These old adages are old adages because I suppose that they ring true for the majority of mankind for the majority of the time. But who am I to tell you that you are making a big deal out of nothing, or that you're making a mountain out of a mole hill?

Perhaps if brought to our attention we can then re-evaluate a certain situation and might be able to view it differently. Perhaps not. I have re-evaluated numerous situations and come to the very same conclusion I first had...IT'S A BIG DEAL!

Take for instance this Internet/PC problem I have been experiencing as of late. Well, the past 4 or 5 days or so. I have yet to discern which is the problem, my computer (both of them, really) or my I.P. I prefer to think it is the provider. I could "deal" with that a little easier than to think the problem is with something I know not how to repair.

Lord knows I have been on this computer day and much of the night with these uploading problems. I can't even e-mail!! That, my friends, is A BIG DEAL!

It was going so well with the blog and the pictures and videos. And then.....frustration. But, we'll move right along to another matter that, too, is out of my hands.

School. MmmHmmm.....remember that? Yeah. That is why this blog is called "A Little Off--the top." I've been patiently waiting (allow me to correct that...I've been impatiently waiting) to hear from BeeJay's Hair Styling Academy to notify me of any progress since providing proof of income to them about 6 weeks or so ago.

I could most likely pinpoint the date in my blog archives, but I'm too dang sleepy to look around for it. In any case, I hadn't heard anything so decided to call and check the status of my application.

I was then informed I needed to come in and sign a release so that my income could be verified. OK.....why was I not called, and how long would this have gone on if I hadn't called?

Again....GRRRrrrrrrr..........

A Little ****** Off............


No comments: