All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

A few more Progressive Supper Pix

Having taken about 60 pictures, I'd like to share a few more with everyone. If you were unable to be there, I'm sad. Try to make plans to be there next year!


Bogart, Haley's dog.

Haley and her pecan pie.

More of the clan.

Eating the Entree @ Nancy and Van's.

The gang's all here.

The "Salad Stop" @ Rena Gail & Rodney's

More of the Salad Stop

Appetizers & Soup Stop @ the Fellowship Hall

Nancy & Larry getting "soupy."

Decking the Halls with Tommy!

Decorations in the Fellowship Hall.


Decking the Fellowship Hall.

Merry Christmas!!

A Little Off................



No comments: