All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Grrrrr......

I have tried (almost) tirelessly to get some photos and videos up on the play we went to see last night, however, the blank places in by blog may well show you that I have been unsuccessful thus far.

I do hope by the time Christmas comes and goes, the pictures and videos are uploaded. I am not sure whether it is my computer or whether it is our Internet connection. Whatever it is, I'm over it! Enough is enough!

This Christmas is no different than any others for me as far as TV programing. Every year I MUST watch the same programs. Just like ever Easter I've got to watch The Ten Commandments. It just doesn't get any better than that!

Moving right along...

The TV shows that are a must, for me are: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, (we watched that last night), A Christmas Carol--the old version, black and white--Charlie Brown Christmas, Miracle On 34th Street, again, the black and white version with Natalie Wood, The Christmas Story (you'll shoot your eye out!), and the granddaddy of them all...It's a Wonderful Life. All of the Hallmark and Lifetime special movies are good, too, so I try to squeeze as many of those as I can without getting on Tom's nerves too terribly much.

When I was little, Pat and I used to gave permission to stay up a little later than usual when The Wizard of Oz and The Ten Commandments was on for their seasonal visitation. We'd watch them with wide eyes and detesting every commercial!

And then....when it was time to go to bed, Pat would wait until I was nearly asleep and come in my bedroom and whisper, "Teresa, I know that movie scared you, so I'll go ahead and sleep with you tonight." Yeah.....right.....

Tomorrow night we are going to our POA (property owner's association) Christmas party. We will be bringing two gifts, one woman's and one man's, and will play "Dirty Santa." I got prizes I would love to have myself, so no loss, you know?

A Little Off.....

No comments: