All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Party Anyone?





Christmas party tonight for the Property Owner's Association. We had Italian cuisine, minus the garlic bread. We played dirty Santa and we all had a good time.

I am tickled I got any photos on here at all, but let it be known that I did try to post many more. Tomorrow's another day.

Once again, I'll try to investigate and see what the problem seems to be. Until then...

A Little Off....


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been reading about your photo/video posting issues. I don't know why you are having problems. I noticed you have posted some previously...but these are not showing up for me.

weird.

glad you had fun at your party. :D