All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Friday, December 12, 2008

The time draws near....

I'm so excited knowing that tomorrow we pick Pat up at the airport! Seems as if I haven't gotten nearly the things done I wanted to get accomplished. She'll hardly notice I would imagine as we will be chatting and laughing so much the world could pass us by and we'd be oblivious!

As most of you know, my camera follows me wherever I go, or rather, I take it with me when I leave the house. Coming home yesterday, I took some rather lovely photos, if I do say so myself.

I did call the school yesterday as it had been a week since signing my paperwork giving consent to verify my income. Shockingly, I was told that still yet another piece of information was needed. During the conversation, it was decided that I may not need to provide that information (again) after all. Once again, I told her that I would be calling every other day. Once again she said that would be fine.......whatever!!

My brain is rattling from one subject to the next, I'm afraid, so I apologize. I will leave you with a few of my latest photos......

A Little Off....









No comments: