All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still iced in...

I thought I was going to get to go home today, but everyone told me that the roads most likely were still too slick, so here I still am. That's ok with me, though. I can find plenty to do here.

Though I do have a couple of different soups to prepare for the Progressive Supper on Friday night, I suppose it won't be all that time consuming. As we are having our soups at the church's fellowship hall instead of our house (we were packed last year, and there are many more signed up for this year's occasion) I also have decorating to do. Until which time I can get it done, I'm not going to worry about it being unable to change my situation.

Well, enough for now. It's off to bed since the rest of the household has already turned in for the night.

A Little Off..................

No comments: