All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Quick thought!

Hey, everyone!

I am SO determined to follow through and make an entry while it is still "today." You know what I mean. I want to make an entry before midnight.

I am in my hometown tonight as I am going with a friend to Little Rock tomorrow. OK, if you know me you know that I can get lost in a paper bag, so it is not directions she needs. LOL

On the way over here I saw and took three pictures of a young buck (a deer, not dear). I never go anywhere without my camera and it payed off, as usual! I'll post the pix as soon as I can.

Anyway, just a note of interest: I LOVE my husband and think that he is the most precious man in the world today! He is SO loving, NOT jealous, NOT controlling, and a lot of other NOTS that make him him. I should be, and strive to be the wife he deserves. OK, I'm gone for now and was successful in posting before midnight!!

A Little Off.....

No comments: