All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not surprising

I've been browsing the net today and see that I am far, far, behind times as far as blogspots go. Some of the blogspots I visited are pretty intricate. It's amazing just the span of information and broad range of interests offered through individual blogspots.

True enough, variety is the spice of life. For instance, subjects that have never crossed my mind, or at least haven't scampered through the cobwebs in quite some time, piqued my interest and did find their ways to my site, too!

I wouldn't call it stealing, exactly. I would simply say that those sites "inspired" me to share those ideas with my "public." LOL Yeah, both of you! LOL

Called BeeJay's today. Nothing. I am constantly reminded of the fact that I am working with government funding, so I must be patient, or go mad. That is not a very long trip for me.

A friend of mine dropped by last evening. Bearing gifts, no less. That's my favorite kind of drop-in! She said she had been thinking of me lately and thought I had been a bit down. How intuitive she is!!!

She is a ladybug lover as am I, and she brought Maggie Mae a Halloween costume made just for her. A ladybug costume! How darling is that!!! I will be posting a picture of Miss Maggie so you, too, can enjoy her costume. She's darling!

It will be painfully obvious by the photos that I enjoyed the costume somewhat more than Maggie did. Oh well.....

No comments: