All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting Started

Well, my friends, or those I have suckered into viewing my blog spot: WELCOME!

Thank you for joining me on this journey I am about to embark upon.

You will have the awesome privilege to get in at the very onset of the transformation which is about to take place.

I've never been one to simply maintain status quo, so, throughout this blog (at some point or another) you will see the many, many hair colors, lengths, and styles I have donned. I figure, "it's just hair," and it will grow back. I'm hoping that is the way my future clients will feel about their tresses.

I may just be jumping the gun a bit as I am not even sure I have been accepted into BeeJay's Hairstyling Academy. I am just SO hopeful. I first inquired about the school in July. Here it is mid October......

Anyway, I am going to do my utmost to keep you, the reader, informed and up-to-date on my venture.

Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them, I'll look at them and address them ASAP!

Until my next entry.......


No comments: