All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sharon's Memorial Video Slide Show

Below is a tribute to a church member and friend of ours, Sharon Agenten. She was only 53 years old. Unlike so many of us, she lived every day with joy and was constantly serving God and her fellow man in some way. May she rest with our Lord, Jesus Christ.




A Little Off....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

really nice tribute - thanks for putting that together.

Anonymous said...

just beautiful, how did you get the song on your computer to use it?

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis, that was very nice!!! See I told u it would turn out fine!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks (((Teresa))))
You've done something to honor Sharon's memory. I felt like crying as I watched the slideshow. I miss and love her too...

God bless you,
My sister in Christ.
Love always,
Lora