All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Day Chocked Full of Excitement

Whew! I'm exhausted just trying to remember what all has transpired over the last 24 hours! Pat and I took Mom to N. Little Rock for surg. this A.M. We had to be there by 0530, so that meant we left by 0330. Which, in turn, meant pretty much sleeping with one eye open in hopes we wouldn't oversleep. We perfected that part of it!

After scurrying about and loading everything and everyone in the SUV, I lifted up a quick prayer asking God to grant us travel mercies, which He did. The roads had already been treated before us with sand. Isn't He awesome?!

Got to the surg clinic in plenty of time, with time to spare. Mom got right in and the doctor was finished by 0800. She did well, vital signs great. Isn't He fab??? All the time!

Made it home without a hitch and if my video downloaded/uploaded OK, you'll get to be part of the welcoming committee!

I'm dead, so for now, I'm

A Little Off...........................

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord - He is good.

Glad you guys made it there and back safely.

Anonymous said...

Great job you are doing Honey. Your writing talent is coming along, hope everyone enjoys/