All About YOU

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

A compilation of subject matter as seen from my viewpoint. There is no secret or hidden meaning, so read it "as is." There is NOTHING to read between the lines. This forum I use simply to sort my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and insights, not as an avenue for communication.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Long time, no write!

I know it has been a very long time since I have made an entry, and to tell the truth, I have no good excuse. Guess life just got in the way.

Things (pertaining to cosmetology school/Bee-Jay's Hairstyling Academy) went haywire there for several months, so when I got disgusted, I simply stopped writing. I will do my best not to let that happen once I start-----> JUNE 2!

So much has transpired since the last time I wrote, but I am not going to overwhelm myself (or you) by trying to catch up on this first post. For now, I will just say that it is good to be back!

You have my word that I will do my very best to keep you abreast of what is going on in my life. If you don't, by chance, catch the latest here, check out my Facebook account! Teresa Rene' Boyd-Knappenberger. Either you'll here it at least once, or possibly twice as I ernestly attempt to keep the latest happenings in my life current on one place or the other. Hopefully, both will be updated frequently, if not daily.

My days off at the school will be Sunday's and Monday's--for 9.5 months!

Later, everyone!

A Little Off----The TOP-=--==--FINALLY!!!

Teresa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

was pleasantly surprised to see a post in my blog reader from you this AM!

So happy to hear your news!!!!! 'bout dang time, huh?!

Amazing how God takes care of things.